Hi Fit-Family! Coach Ashlea here!
We wanted to reach out to you to let you know about our awesome Physiotherapy program that we are running at FITSTUDIOS.
Here at FitStudios, we seek to ensure that you are always feeling your best, so we are excited to announce on-site Physiotherapy!
Physiotherapists study the science of movement and know how to pinpoint an injury’s root causes. Our physiotherapists here at FitStudios, combine in-depth knowledge of how the body works with specialized clinical skills to assess, diagnose, and provide you with an exercise prescription to decrease pain, improve function, optimize your movement, protect against injury, and restore your overall well-being.
Physiotherapy is a great way to ensure that any subtle aches and pains are addressed early enough & that they don't turn into bigger problems long term. Physiotherapy allows the opportunity to strengthen imbalances, correct postural issues, decrease chronic pain and increase mobility of muscles and joints. It can be the best place to prepare the body for future activity and training programs (for increased strength, mobility and stability, especially in the joints).
What can I expect at physiotherapy?
Your session will be unique, because it is all about you and your particular needs. In general, here’s what happens:
- The physiotherapist learns about your medical history
- The physiotherapist assesses and diagnoses your condition
- You receive a treatment plan that sets goals for you
- You are prescribed a course of exercises that will be tailored individually to your body’s mechanical system
********Clients will get to work in-person with our team of coaches for their specific rehabilitation plan in order to get the most out of their treatment!!!!! *********
What problems do physiotherapists treat?
Physiotherapists focus on both prevention and rehabilitation. Treatment can be for problems caused by injury, disease or disability.
Here are some examples:
- Neck and back pain caused by problems in the muscles and skeleton
- Problems in the bones, joints, muscles and ligaments, such as arthritis
- Loss of mobility (this happens to everyone as we age ;)
- Fatigue, pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of muscle strength
- General injuries, post-operative rehabilitation, fractures, sprains, strains, aches and pains, post-COVID fatigue syndrome, and more
If you are planning to use health insurance to help cover the cost of physiotherapy, remember to visit your insurance company's website to ensure the physiotherapist is covered.
Our Registered Physiotherapist will be offering assessments virtually, making it super easy and convenient for you to get started.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (416)726-9339 to book your appointment!